Monday, February 7, 2011

Find Your Passion

I think finding out who we are is a everyday journey. I remember growing up in Orange County feeling the fun life of the sun and the beach becoming a huge part of my journey. I know in high school it was about going vintage store shopping and trying to find the oldest pair of 501 Jeans and how to find a sense of art in every piece. I think that you really have to love something to become a part of it in your life. There is a different way of seeing art in fashion. I think I really wanted to do a blog that focuses on the biggest question I get everyday doing styling here in Salt lake City, "How can I dress Modest, but Stylist?" If I had a dime or every time I hear this I would be super Rich....So here I am wanting to share my style but not just mine but other mormon fashion bloggers trends and must haves to prove to everyone around the world and to the young women of the world that you don't have to sacerfice style for modest dressing. In fact I think there is so much more to offer. You can follow me through my styling and my life as a designer of my new modest fashion line. I hope you can refer to this blog to help you and or your family to get ideas and get inspired for others around the world from so many talented women. Share with others and follow the blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment