Monday, February 7, 2011

My Movie I was lucky enough to do All the Wardrobe on!!

I feel very blessed to be on a commercial set when I met Curt Dousset. He is now starring in Mid Way To Heaven movie just released on the 4th of Feb. I was doing a commercial and apparently made a impression on curt because two weeks later I get a phone call and he just landed a role on this movie and told the director about a wardrobe girl that he must call. That was me. He sent me the script and two days later I called to tell him what I thought and what I saw in the script. Next thing I know I got the job. The biggest challenge was to dress everyone in the whole film Modest. I mean Modest I was getting nothing by them at all. I think this is the best LDS film I have ever scene ever and not just because I did all the wardrobe but because it really will make you laugh and cry and it has been getting rave reviews. You all must see and check out the wardrobe!! Enjoy and check out the trailer.......follow this link.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fynv_xNHQtQ

No comments:

Post a Comment