Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My new Fashion Line Coming Out Tell Me Your Thoughts

Introducing New Clothing line that is geared toward Modest Women!! This is just the ice breaker there are many more photos to come. I wanted to take a different approach on designs for Modest women. Make it more fun and funky more in the "now" sense. I want to be able to bring everyone something different so that not every modest woman looks the same. Different way of thinking and going beyond just the normal. Tons more pics being done now, by the awesome photog, Steve Wood....More to be posted soon. Please give me some feed back will be availible to buy in two weeks.....order online through email and paypal or buy at the nappi store in Daybreak South Jordan Utah. Email me at jenbiggs@me.com Thanks!!

Long maxi dress hanging over your feet. The summer must have

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful clothing! So these are part of your line? I would love to know more about it please! I especially love that last dress! So funky and fun!!

    amy day to day

    ReplyDelete
  2. And how much is that last dress? Leave me a comment on my blog, in case I forget to check for a response on here. Really, I would love to see more skirts/dresses if you have any to show online. That's what I'm looking for right now. Thanks!

    amy day to day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will for sure right and let you know on your blog.....can you subscribe to my blog so we can stay in touch better

    ReplyDelete