Tuesday, March 29, 2011

This Sunday's Outfit...My fave dress .99 cents from Estate Sell

Ok new blog, so little bit about me, I love estate sells!! Yes it is true..now the smell not so much, but nothing a little cleaning can't take care of love that dry cleaner. So this one is like 5 sizes to big which I love even more, I love that you can belt it with a little skinny and then add a layer with some big necklaces and no one can ever tell. My most fave, my tights, from line Look From London, I carried in my boutique for years is so fun, fresh, and springy that how could I not rock them this semi sunny day finally!! Sunday is the day I get to dress up for 3 hours, sometimes I feel like it, sometimes I do not at all and this is when I pull out the long t shirt dresses plain simple that I can throw on some big earrings and be done ready in 5 mins. This dress is perfect length and my Free People cardi adds something more to a plain .99 cent dress!! Have fun with your outfits try something new this Sunday and send me your pics. Always be inspired.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it was .99 cents! Amazing! Such a cute outfit! I'm excited to see more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THanks can you subscribe up on the left hand side top so we can stay in touch?? thanks so much for your comments hope to bring you more you love

    ReplyDelete