Monday, April 4, 2011

I love Fashion and I Love Ty Burrell From Modern Family....

Living in Utah is hard for a stylist. One of my BFF Lindsay from Cali in Orange County where I grew up she is now a successful manager in L.A. she always tells me to come home!! Come back and start working there all the time. She has been so great to give me a great client of hers to style Karina Smirnoff from Dancing With the Stars. That was fun but hard to style her from here in Utah. I made the choice to move here for my family to be closer and to raise my kids here. They have so many friends. So Thursday I get a phone call from a L.A. number and it was Wendy from Under The Radar Magazine. This is a music magazine it really is amazing. Their website is www.undertheradarmag.com all should check it out they have super awesome interviews on there. Anyways she asks if I would like to style Ty Burrell from Modern Family on ABC for a photo shoot for her Magazine. Well this being like the only show I ever watch on TV I said YESSS!!! Ohhh and the best part....it's here local in Utah at his bar called Bar X. Yes this is right he lives here in Utah, and just travels back and forth to work in L.A. So I was so happy for once I got to do a big photo shoot here locally in Salt Lake City. I am so happy about this!! Finally L.A. comes to me and I don't need to fly out! So nice. So I can't say much about the shoot except that it will be way big surprise and you will all love.. ..so for now just took some behind the scenes photos and will put up the others when it is published next month. I will say what a cool down to earth guy and was fun to hang out with today!! So enjoy some of the photos I have for now. More to come. I will say thank goodness for General Conference weekend because all I did was sew till 4am in the morning and watch conference. Was super awesome and I will say I loved every talk they each gave. Made me feel like not giving up my dream that I need to share more. .....so get ready...haaaa!



7 comments:

  1. This is so cool! I love him and Modern Family! I can't wait to see the pictures from the shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. You have the sweetest job! 2. I love Modern Family. 3. You are so lucky! Seriously, I can't wait to see more of your work!

    North Meets South

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! He is our favorite character on Modern Family. He is so hilarious!! Also, can you give some more info on those dresses from your new line you did a post about recently? I would love to know where I can get that maxi dress and how much it is, etc. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cool! modern family's the funniest show on tv right now, hands down.
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (my daily outfit blog; come on by if you'd like)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so so cool. jealous squared over here. PS: welcome to the Mormon fashion bloggers list. !!
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much everyone....It was way way fun. Can't wait to share with everyone the shoot when it comes out on print I will for sure post it for everyone. I am going to be sharing all of this info so subscribe up top to my blog and stay in touch and pass it on to others to grow my blog. THanks girls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. About my line it will be availible to buy through this blog and my other style blog www.jenclydestylist.wordpress.com in may. Thanks so much I love to design and really want to grow my line with it being all modest soon......

    ReplyDelete