Wednesday, April 6, 2011

More Pics of my new line Coming out to buy May 2011

 Thanks so much for all the great response to the line. You are all such a inspiration to me when I look at your blogs and your style. Everything around me is a inspiration. I have so much love for design and I hope to bring you more and more so please get this blog out and share with friends and subscribe so I can share my designs with everyone. Hope you like please leave comments I like to here everyone's opinions. 



 This is a dress and big shawl this one is one of my most faves I am loving this one the most.
 This dress goes down to your feet with cool lace detail on the sides she is holding up some in her hand
                                This is a swim suit cover up for summer time real fun and real girly

No comments:

Post a Comment